What do you think when you hear the term email marketing? You probably think of email newsletters or maybe even spam. Email marketing is often perceived to be untrustworthy due to the amount of spam people receive every day.
More companies are now beginning to realize the power of standard corporate emails as an effective marketing medium for both potential and existing customers.
Recent studies have shown that an average employee sends roughly 35 emails a day to customers, partners and stakeholders, which continues to rise every year. In a 50-person office, for example, you are looking at about 1,700 emails sent per day, or 360,000 additional marketing opportunities a year that you could be missing out on.
By employing effective email signatures managed by dedicated software, you can harness a low-cost, high-volume and trusted marketing channel.
- Communicate your latest promotional banners to support any number of marketing campaigns e.g. special offers, forthcoming events, seasonal sales etc.
- Create outstanding email signature templates with dynamic content, text and imagery.
- Add interactive social media links to all email signatures like a Twitter ‘Follow’ or a Facebook ‘Share’ link. You can even show your latest social updates with up to the second accuracy.
- Ensure your brand looks professional and conforms to corporate guidelines.
- Highlight company certifications and recent industry awards.