We have recently introduced the ability for Exclaimer customers with active support tickets to login and view the status of their ticket(s).
To do this, you will need to create an account here: https://support.exclaimer.com/
1. Click Sign in in the top left corner
2. Either sign in via Google or Microsoft SSO, or click Sign up. Note: make sure to use the same email address as the one used to log tickets, if you can’t remember which email address that was click Get a password.
3. Once you are signed in, you will be returned to the home page. Select your name in the top right of the page.
4. Click My activities to view your tickets.
5. You will now be able to see your tickets. You can also view other tickets you have access to with the Requests I’m CC’d on and Organization requests options.