We have just released Signature Manager Office 365 Edition v1.0.4, which comes with new updates and enhancements.
If you are a Signature Manager Office 365 Edition customer, download the new version below:
- The Connector service no longer has a memory leak.
- The “CountryOrRegion” user attribute is now aggregated from Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365). Previously, no data would be displayed for this field in a user’s email signature.
- On-premises Active Directory user data is no longer used when changing from “Some or all of my user data is stored in an on-premises Active Directory” to “All of my user data is stored in Office 365”.
- Connection methods for the Outlook Signature Update Agent have been improved.
- Secondary user data is no longer aggregated by default, which decreases the amount of time for aggregation to complete.