Leading Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) resource site, MSExchange.org, announced today that Exclaimer Mail Archiver was selected first runner-up in the Preferred Email Archiving Solution category of the MSExchange.org Readers’ Choice Awards.
“Our Reader’s Choice Awards give visitors to our site the opportunity to vote for the products they view as the very best in their respective category,” said Sean Buttigieg, MSExchange.org manager. “MSExchange.org users are specialists in their field who encounter various solutions for Exchange Server at the workplace. Their vote serves as a solid peer-to-peer recommendation of the winning product.”
MSExchange.org conducts regular polls to discover which product is preferred by Exchange administrators in a particular category of third party solutions for Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365). The awards draw a huge response per category and are based entirely on the visitors’ votes. MSExchange.org users can submit their votes for the current Readers’ Award poll in the site’s right-hand bar.
Exclaimer Mail Archiver is the simplest and lowest cost archiving solution on the market, easily scalable for your customers’ needs.
- 60% cheaper than competing products.
- No SQL server required.
- Save to a wide range of hardware of all specifications.
- Eliminate the need for PST files.
- Fast end-user search.
- Ensure legal compliance.
Simple to get going
- No specialist skills required to run.
- Simple installation process which allows archiving to start within 10 minutes.
- No complex and expensive database packages required like SQL server.
- Uses search functionality that’s much faster and more powerful than what you get in Outlook or OWA.
- Let users search not just on words, like a search engine, but also for specific addresses, time periods or a combination of them all.
- Take advantage of configurable cross-mailbox search capability that allows permitted users to search and view archived emails.
- Save emails on any storage medium that can hold files and folders (DAS, SAN, NAS, cloud-based drive etc.).
Thank you to all MSExchange.org readers who voted for Exclaimer Mail Archiver. It is very gratifying to see that our Exchange archiving solution is considered to be one of the best in the industry by Exchange specialists.