We have just released Mail Archiver 3.06.0, which comes with a number of updates and new features.
If you are a Mail Archiver customer, download your free update today by visiting the Exclaimer website
- Error thrown when attempting to view messages imported from the legacy Archiver in the lightweight search.
- Certain Exchange 2013 configurations would cause a MAPI login dialog to appear when using the Batch Importer.
- Bullet points were not rendered correctly for certain messages when viewed in the Rich UI search.
- Outlook Add-in was defaulting to German language setting incorrectly.
- Meeting requests were unable to be opened or restored in an Exchange 2013 environment.
- In certain scenarios index tasks caused the Journal Access Service to leak memory.
- Indexer agent would fault on Turkish Operating Systems.
- Enhanced index defragmentation options – Indexes are now automatically defragmented to improve Search performance.
- Outlook Add-in now has the ability to automatically clear previous search results after a certain time period.