We have just released Mail Archiver 3.04 to the Exclaimer website. If you are a Mail Archiver customer, download your free update today.
Fixed Issues, enhancements and changes
- Various performance enhancements.
- Console search throws an error when installed on a system where the short date display settings do not match the regional settings.
- Performance and stability improvements to Batch Importer’s Exchange mailbox data source import.
- An exception was logged relating to aborting searches when a search is cancelled.
- Batch Importer can only be installed and run from the Mail Archiver server.
- Restore to Mailbox service was hardcoded to port 8148.
- BIN filename field was included in the index data for searching.
- Error “The time zone ID was not found on the local computer” was thrown in specific scenarios.
- EMA account wizard failed when run in a child domain.
- Unable to complete First Use Wizard or EMA account wizard when the Exchange Management tools are installed.
- Improvements made for searches containing phrases with multiple hyphens.
- Improvements made when using a store on a NAS or other network attached storage provider.
- Message headers are now indexed.
- Ability to perform separate searches in different browser tabs.
- Ability to stop the search and view the current result set.
- Improved Search progress feedback.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 support.
- Enhanced date range options.
- Ability to install the Outlook Add-In in “per user” or “per machine” mode.
- Associated Groups functionality.
- Search results and query criteria retained when navigating away from the search in the Outlook Add-In.
- Ability to export archive stores to PST files.