We are pleased to announce the launch of Signature Manager Office 365 Edition, the latest version of our award-winning Signature Manager range. This new product lets any organization centrally design and distribute email signatures to all staff members using Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365). There’s no need for you to have an Exchange server and you can easily get all of your users’ details from your organization’s Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) Directory.
- Signature Manager Office 365 Edition uses the same technology as Signature Manager Outlook Edition and Exchange Edition.
- Get all contact details* from your Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) Directory.
- Install the software on any Internet connected machine and manage all signatures from one dedicated console.
- Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) users can choose which email signature they wish to use and see what their signature looks like when they compose a new message.
- Give your organization’s users a consistent, professional and legally compliant email signature when they send any email in Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365).
*User data can also be obtained from an on-premises Active Directory on a per-user basis if required.
Register for our comprehensive webinar, Your Guide to Signature Manager Office 365 Edition, and learn more about the features of the latest release of the Exclaimer Signature Manager range.
We’ll guide you through how the software works, its main product features and how it integrates within an Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) environment. The webinar will conclude with a Q&A session where you can ask our product specialists any questions you may have.