We’re excited to announce the launch of our latest email signature management solution, Exclaimer Cloud – Signatures for Exchange.
This new offering provides all of the features and functionality of our cloud solutions, but is specifically designed for organizations utilizing a hybrid Exchange environment (Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) and an on-premises Exchange server).
This removes the need for IT teams to be involved in day-to-day email signature management, as well as offering powerful features not available in Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition.
What are the benefits?
- Cutting-edge email signature management solution for on-premises customers who may move to the Cloud in the future.
- Empowers non-IT teams to design and manage email signatures.
- Select and view signatures while composing on both PCs and Macs.
- Specified users can manage signatures for different parts of the organization, e.g. country-specific marketing teams can each manage their own country’s signatures.
- Mails imprinted with signatures by Exclaimer Cloud before being delivered by Exchange.
- Cutting-edge web-based Signature Designer as used by Exclaimer Cloud for Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) and G Suite with continuous updates.
What are the customer benefits?
- Design and manage signatures in a timely basis.
- Promote content, events and new products that drive business outcomes.
- Ensure that brand representation is consistent.
- Save time updating signatures across an organization.
- Pass day-to-day signature management over to marketing teams – no additional overhead.
- Easily migrate to Exclaimer’s Microsoft 365 cloud offering in the future.
- Retain control over email delivery through just internal systems – emails only pass via Exclaimer for imprinting, not the Mail Flow.
How does it work?
- Exclaimer Cloud – Signatures for Exchange uses an Exchange Transport Agent that is installed on your Exchange server. This acts as a “gateway“ to the Exclaimer Cloud email signature service, allowing signatures to be imprinted on your mail.
- Once you signup, the latest version of the Exchange Transport Agent can be downloaded via the Exclaimer Cloud portal with the necessary API keys.
- The Exchange Transport Agent will log all key events to the Windows Event Viewer, providing transparency and control over all email signature activity.
Get yourself a free 14-day free trial today and take advantage of utilizing our Exclaimer Cloud solution within a hybrid Exchange environment.