By now you have probably already put all of your Christmas decorations up at home and in the office, so why not be extra festive and also decorate your email signature? With Christmas right around the corner, add a festive feel to every email you send by having a Christmas themed email signature.
Whether you prefer to keep it simple or go all out for Christmas, there are many different ways you can add a festive feel to your email signature. Check out some festive Christmas email signature ideas below.
- If you use a photo in your email signature, add a Santa hat above the photo or, if you don’t use photos, you can put a Santa hat on your company logo.
- If you have social media icons in your email signature, why not change them to baubles, stars or snowflakes?
- Are running a seasonal offer or sale? Showcase it by adding a promotional banner to your signature.
- Even if you’re not running a seasonal offer, you can use a banner to send out a Christmas message.
- Keep it simple and add a small present or Christmas tree on the side of your signature.
- Use your email signature to announce your Christmas opening hours if you’re closing over the holidays.
When creating a festive Christmas email signature, remember to check if the template is mobile friendly, you don’t want the Christmas tree to reformat and take up the whole screen!
Make sure your email signature still features your corporate branding and logo, even though it’s Christmas, you still need to ensure consistent branding across all of your users’ signatures.
For more tips on getting the most out of your email signature during the festive season, check out our Top 10 Christmas email signature tips.