The latest version of Exclaimer Signature Manager Outlook Edition is now available with new fixes.
If you will be impacted by Signature Manager Outlook Edition no longer interacting with Outlook Web Access for Office 365, we strongly recommend upgrading to our cloud-based Office 365 solution, Exclaimer Cloud.
This fully supports Microsoft’s new authentication method and will also not be impacted by Microsoft’s Outlook roaming signatures feature.
- Condition and Exception list selection can be inadvertently cleared in Signature Manager Outlook Edition and Signature Manager Exchange Edition.
- Signatures are only created in the first deployment share when multiple deployment policies contain the same OU and are processed by a single Signature Manager Outlook Edition install.
- Error building the policy processing pipeline when running multiple policy tests after cloning a policy.
- Template edits are lost if a policy test is run before saving changes.
- ExSync code signing certificate renewed.
- The support for updating the Outlook Web Signatures, for Office 365 mailboxes, has been deprecated due to the removal of basic authentication via Exchange Web Services (EWS) in Office 365 and the enforcement of Multi-Factor Authentication for accounts in Office 365.