The following items are fixed in this release:
- The bubble notification to reopen Outlook appears each time ExSync.exe is run on a Windows 10 system with Outlook 2016 in specific scenarios.
- Adding content before opening HTML tag causes inescapable errors.
- Mail format policy settings do not apply to users configured to receive multiple signatures.
The following items are added in this release:
- Maintenance release updating license information.
- Support for Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1 and .NET security updates.
- Ability to set a default OWA signature on replies or forwards (applies only to OWA in Office 365 and Exchange 2016).
- Added event viewer log of ‘No users found’ entry when no users are selected in the server deployment policy.
If you are a Signature Manager Outlook Edition customer with an active Software Maintenance Agreement, you will have received an email with information on how to get the latest update. If you have not received this email, please contact Exclaimer Sales.