From its humble beginnings in 2000 and with a goal to innovate and improve the way IT services are provided to small and medium businesses, eNerds has grown from an organization founded by two brothers to one of Australia’s premier managed service providers.
With over 40 employees based in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and an additional back office network setup operation in Sri Lanka, the company provides a range of 24/7 services from consulting, cloud services, IT support, internet and procurement. The winner of the SMB Partner of the Year award in the ARN IT Industry Awards for 3 years in a row, eNerds is recognized by its peers as a leader in the IT service provider space.
Check out our brand new case study video with Tristan Warner from eNerds below who discusses the benefits of being an Exclaimer Partner.
Why become an Exclaimer Partner?
- Join a community of Partners in 130+ countries worldwide.
- 95% customer retention rate – ‘sticky’ proposition.
- Earn profit margins on every sale.
- Freedom to price to your customers as fits your business.
- Free internal usage of Exclaimer Cloud.
- One product, one price, one proposition.
- Annual or monthly billing.
- Independent provisioning via a friendly self-service portal.
- Co-branded marketing collateral & more.
Don’t just take our word for it…
“We sell high volumes of Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) seats and having Exclaimer’s product in our portfolio enables us to have a key differentiator to offer to our Value-Added-Resellers. It’s such a neat add-on to Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365).”
Al Frisby, Head of Product and Marketing intY
“Compared to other products, Exclaimer is better packaged and easier-to-use.”
Smart Computers Ltd
“We like it, and our customers like that we use Exclaimer.”
Stuart Cudlip, Director, Boundary IT Services
“Works very well, and integrates with Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) products very well.“
Roswell IT Services
“Exclaimer’s product works really well, and dramatically reduces spam for clients.“
Phil Battrick, Managing Director, Strategic IT Management Ltd