We have just released Mail Archiver 3.9.0, which comes with a number of updates and new features.
If you are a Mail Archiver customer, download your free update today by visiting the Exclaimer website
- Batch Importer used the sent date and not the delivery date when importing from an Exchange mailbox.
- Batch Importer did not import emails from Public folders when Exchange returned a message count of 0.
- Batch Importer did not import messages that reside in the IPM_SUBTREE (Top of Information Store).
- The Journal Access service periodically stopped in some scenarios.
- Invalid Com Object Exception error was thrown in some scenarios.
- Improvements made to import messages with malformed email addresses.
- Exchange Server 2016 support.
- Windows Server 2016 support.
- Windows 10 support.
- Registry setting to enable editing of the username field in the Outlook add-in.
- General performance and scalability improvements.