Exclaimer showcased its new cutting-edge Office 365 email signature solution at Microsoft Ignite in Chicago and CeBIT Australia in Sydney last week. Announced worldwide on 4 May, Exclaimer Cloud – Signatures for Office 365 has seen massive interest from companies of all sizes and industries. We also gave away loads of free copies of our official Email Signatures for Dummies guides.
With Exclaimer Cloud – Signatures for Office 365, all email is guaranteed to get a full, dynamic and professional email signature when sent from any device, including Macs and mobiles. It also allows for easy management of specific email signature elements including social media icons, promotional banners and legal disclaimers from one intuitive web portal.
- Equipped with a powerful web interface, which requires no specialist IT skills to use.
- Select a design from the template library OR let us create a custom email signature if you can’t find the right one for you.
- All user contact details are taken from your Office 365 Directory.
- Use different email signature templates for individual users or various groups/departments.
- Update any email signature element and apply the changes instantly.
- No unauthorized user can modify or redesign their email signature.
- Easily add promotional banners, social media and more.
- Per user per month subscription pricing.
We will be launching Exclaimer Cloud – Signatures for Office 365 in the foreseeable future. Stay tuned for further details on the future of email signature management.