We have just released Exclaimer Email Alias Manager for Exchange version 1.0.4.
If you have a valid SMA (Software Maintenance Agreement), download your update below:
- Aliases were not available for selection in the Add-in when network connectivity was lost.
- Outlook dialog was hidden when using the Save and Send feature in Outlook 2010.
- Saved message files (.msg) could not be opened with the Add-in installed.
- Original senders email address was present in the internet headers.
- Outlook Add-in certificate had expired.
- Messages that were updated on the Exchange server did not display the updated content when the Add-in was installed.
New Features and changes
- Outlook 2016 support.
- Implemented the ability to override the LDAP root string. Aliases can be obtained from a different Domain Controller via a registry entry. This is achieved by creating a new String value named LDAPRootString in the following location HKLM\Software\Exclaimer Ltd\Email Alias Manager\ and setting the value to the required connection string. For example, LDAP://dc.domain.com.
- Removed the prerequisite of Visual Studio Tools for Office being installed for the Add-in.